The fixed side of the dealership is a crucial part of not only the day-to-day operations and success of the long-term success of the business.  The experience customers have here will determine whether or not they become loyal, long-term customers.  The purchase experience represents only 1% of the customer’s ownership experience; the service experience represents the other 99%.

There are several areas that are crucial to the success of fixed operations.  A few of the areas we look at are:

  • Analyze advisor performance – hours per R.O., sales process, matrix compliance
  • Analyze effective labor rate and retentions and look for ways to increase the and reduce practices that decrease them.
  • R.O. analysis
  • Technician analysis